- Hiccup: I don't want to be chief, I wanna stay rebellious and let my hair flow in the wind as I glide through the air, Toothless firing plasma blasts into the sunset.
Margaret Atwood, The Robber Bride
This one always hits me hard. How many times a day do I check myself automatically - do I look okay, do I smell okay, do I sound smart enough, do I sound too smart, am I being too bold. Even when no one is watching.
If you’re reading this, here’s your reminder that it doesn’t matter what men think of you, not even the men who have planted their own unreasonable standards inside your head. You can stop checking yourself.
AND THE CRIMINALIZATION OF PIMPS, JOHNS AND MEN WHO BUY SEX.
NORDIC MODEL. NORDIC MODEL. NORDIC MODEL.
LOCK UP JOHNS.
You Aren’t Boring I Just Suck At Conversations I’m Sorry: a novel by me
I’m Not Ignoring You I Just Don’t Know What To Say: a sequel by me
I Feel Like I have Nothing Interesting To Say So I Don’t Say Anything At All And I’m Really Sorry Don’t Stop Talking To Me: the trilogy.
- me most of the time: people are okay, I guess. like no one is 100% bad.
- me after reading the comments section in any article, ever: this world can only be cleansed with fire.
things that should not concern u:
- the length of a woman’s skirt
- the tightness of a woman’s top
- how many people a woman has slept with
things that should concern u:
- america’s gun laws
- that u haven’t petted enough dogs today
- harry potter named a kid albus severus